Our Fragrance Oils are endlessly versatile! Yes, you can apply them directly to your skin for a personal perfume, but here are some more creative ideas. Don't forget that a little goes a long way!
Add just a drop or two:
- to a wool dryer ball for scented laundry
- to the inside of toilet paper roll for lightly scented bathroom. not the toilet paper itself though!
- to a water kettle on wood stove
- to a humidifier
- to plain Epsom salts for scented bath salt
- to cotton balls stored in your dresser drawers for fresh-smelling clothes
- mix with water for a room spray/linen spray/body spray
- mix a few drops with body oil or unscented lotion for scented moisturizer
- put a few drops in your bath
- mix a drop with hydrogen peroxide and water for kitchen/bathroom cleaner spray
Use it Full Strength:
- use in reed diffusers
- use as perfume
- use with clay diffusers
Do not consume or put in/near eyes or other sensitive parts of the body. Always spot test before using on skin. Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs.
Do you have another idea you want to share? Send us an email at email@example.com!